The Prem Jain Memorial Trust invites you to participate in GREEN PHOTOGRAPHY CHALLENGE. This initiative seeks to capture the imagination and creativity of photography enthusiasts; professional and amateur, keen to share images of any sustainable initiative created by you or something you have seen around you. Please do not download images from the Internet; they need to be original and shot by you. You can showcase any sustainable practice being followed around you concerning People or Planet.
Share a green photo - could be a sustainable practice in your daily life or anything sustainable in your surroundings.
Top 3 Winners:
INR 3000 for 1st Prize
INR 2000 for 2nd Prize
INR 1000 for 3rd Prize
The top 3 entries will be certified and recognized by the PJMT.
- Send us your submission in jpeg/pdf format, max 1 MB, by 18th January’23 by emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, institution and social media handles.
- Share your entry on Instagram and Facebook by tagging @premjainmemorialtrust and use #PJMT #HPBM23 #HOLISTICGREENLIVING
- Make sure your profile is public for the entry to be counted
- Only one entry per participant is allowed
- Do not embed in Word or in the email, and do not provide a link to be downloaded.
- The photos can be either landscape or portrait format.
- The name of the photographer, agency, or publication must not be visible as a watermark on the picture itself. The participant should be the copyright holder for the entry. Any entries, which are not original, will be disqualified.
- Entries will be judged by Experts
Winners will be announced during Prem Jain Memorial Address on 25th January 2023 at 2 pm at India International Centre, Lodhi Road, New Delhi and acknowledged on https://premjainmemorialtrust.com/
Remember to tag @premjainmemorialtrust and use #PJMT #HPBM23 #HOLISTICGREENLIVING
Join us to celebrate #HPBM23 India’s largest virtual green event.