The Prem Jain Memorial Trust invites you to participate in ‘NOT A T’ee shirt Challenge - REPURPOSE, REDESIGN, RECREATE. In this challenge, we are expecting participants to take their pre-loved, old Tee shirts and turn them into something cool, like another garment, a product, bag, pillow, home decor item, hair accessory, scarf or anything else, instead of simply tossing it into a recycling bin or giving it away. Do your bit for the environment and our Mother Earth through sustainability and circularity.
There are many creative ways to repurpose, recreate and reuse your old tee shirts. Let your inner designer surface and let your creative soar, while having fun!
Top 3 Winners:
INR 3000 for 1st Prize
INR 2000 for 2nd Prize
INR 1000 for 3rd Prize
The top 3 entries will be certified and recognized by the PJMT.
- Put together an installation in a physical format
- Record the process and take a photo of final product with details
- File should not be heavier than 1MB
- Send us your submission in thru mail by 18th January’23 by emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, institution, social media handles
- After submitting your entry, add the story of your entry on Instagram and Facebook by tagging @premjainmemorialtrust and using #PJMT #HPBM23 #HOLISTICGREENLIVING
- Make sure your profile is public for the entry to be counted
- Entries will be judged by Ms. Payal Jain – Fashion Designer
Winners will be announced during Prem Jain Memorial Address on 25th January 2023 at 2 pm at India International Centre, Lodhi Road, New Delhi and acknowledged on https://premjainmemorialtrust.com/
Remember to tag @premjainmemorialtrust and use Hashtags #PJMT #HPBM23 #HOLISTICGREENLIVING
Join us to celebrate #HPBM23 India’s largest virtual green event.